Shakshuka Breakfast Meal
Share this recipe:
What You Need
- 1 jar 500g Riki’s Shakshuka Sauce (Original or Spicy Harissa)
- 4-6 Eggs (Tofu is delicious for a vegan option)
- Frypan med-size (25cm) with lid
- Sliced chorizo sausage
- Diced capsicum
- Eggplant or tofu.
NOTE: Use same frypan to firstly fry these in a splash of oil, then proceed to cooking instructions.
- Pour Shakshuka sauce into medium size frypan, cover & bring to a boil
- Remove lid, reduce heat then break eggs evenly into sauce
- Cook uncovered on low heat for 4-6 minutes or until eggs cooked to your liking (Cover again for hard boil eggs). Fresh crusty bread to serve