Middle Eastern Tahini
This popular dip is perfect for entertaining.
It’s quick and easy to make using Riki Kaspi Spice Journey Za’atar.
Share this recipe:
What You Need
- 1 cup tahini (stirred well)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon Riki’s Lebanese Za’atar Wild Thyme, Sumac & Sesame Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Italian parsley, chopped
- In a food processor, blend tahini with lemon, garlic, salt and olive oil.
- With the processor still running, slowly add cold water until the consistency becomes bright white and smooth.
- Place the tahini paste on a plate and sprinkle over the Spice Journey Za’atar
- Garnish with the parsley and serve with Pita bread.